About 4 years ago I decided I would collect an Ultramarine Army. I started off by collecting the 2nd company, but got bored of them. Everyone was getting the second company and I wanted to be a little different,
so I looked in the codex and decided the 4th were for me.
After reading the novels written by Graham Mcneill about Uriel Ventris and his adventures, I just couldn't wait to start collecting.
What is in my armyEdit
My Ultramarine 4th company army consists of over 100 men, not including dreanoughts, bikes and tanks. Over the years I have collected:
- 6x Tactical squads (10 men in each squad)
- 2x Assault squads ( 5 men in each squad)
- 1x Deverstator squad (5 men in each squad)
- 4x Scout squads (5 men in each squad)
- 1x Command squad (5 men in squad)
- 1x Captain (Uriel Ventris)
- 1x Chaplain
- 1x Librarian
- 1x Rihno/Razorback (heavy bolters)
- 4x Dreadnoughts
- 1x Landraider
- 1x Whirlwind
- 1x Bike squad (includes attack bike)
- 1x Landspeader storm
There is over 2000 points in this army but I have rarley played a battle with most of it. Only recently have been playing proper battles with people. Over the years I have gone to GW trainnin sections and played there, against staff and people, but never in anything big.